Oli & Carol H2Origami Turtle Teething Toy
Oli & Carol H2Origami Turtle Teething Toy, a turtle-shaped natural rubber chewable toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. This baby toy is designed to soothes teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. This origami turtle stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean. This teether is completely safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- Size: 10 x 10,5 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free
- Highly hygienic, mold free
- There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Used as teethers, bath toys and more
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco
- Handmade taking care of every detail; there may be minor variations in color and shape
- Socially responsible: with every Oli & Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal
- Do not sterilize
This is a final sale item. No exchanges or returns.