EZPZ Mini Mat
Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.
The Mini Mat is EZPZ's solution for infants and travel! Like all of EZPZ's products, the Mini Mat is an all-in-one placemat + plate that suctions to the table. The mat is made from 100% food-grade silicone that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Designed for infants/toddlers 4+ months.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.7 x 1
- Portion sizes (i.e., the eyes and smile) are catered to infants at 2oz, 2oz and 4oz
- Mat fits most highchair trays, including “space saver” models
- Mat is made from a thinner silicone and is extremely lightweight, so it is perfect for dinners out and travel
- Mat is packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (mats will always look brand new)
- Since the Mini Mat is made from thinner silicone, it helps to press the edges down once the mat has been placed on the tray or table
- ALL-IN-ONE placemat & plate (catches all of the kids' messes)
- Placemat suctions to the table (no more tipped bowls & plates)
- Easy cleanup & storage
- Easy entertaining (mats can be stacked & carried)
- Extra fun (dry erase markers can be used on mats)
- IT WORKS!
Why do we LOVE silicone? Our products are made out of FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Does not slide on table surfaces
- Does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Does it really suction to the table? Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get under the mat it's self-sealing and can’t be released by pulling on the plate. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put the Mini Mat in the dishwasher? Yes, the mat is dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better). Silicone doesn’t harbor the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria.
Can I put the Mini Mat in the microwave? Yes, the mat is safe to use in the microwave.
How do you store the Mini Mat? The Mini Mat allows for smarter storage. Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls, plates and mats!
Can you stack the Mini Mats? Yes, you can. The silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table.
The Mini Mat does not fit on the following highchair trays: the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Boon Flair, the Nuna Zaaz, the Keekaroo, the Ingenuity ChairMate (Easton), the Safety 1st Beaumont and the Abiie Beyond Wooden Highchair. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function. That said; here at EZPZ we say ditch the highchair tray and push your infant/toddler up to the table with the rest of the family!