Banz Hearing Protection Earmuffs
Musical festivals, car races and air shows are just a few situations where babies need sound protection for their ears. Banz Hearing Protection Earmuffs will reduce harmful loud sounds without shutting out the sounds from their immediate surroundings. Banz earmuffs are comfortable to wear; they're small, lightweight and have no parts that stick out and can get caught on things. They have foam-filled cushions that make sure they don’t squeeze tightly and uncomfortable and there is plenty of space for little ears inside of the shells. Children who are very sensitive to sound also find the Banz Earmuffs to be very helpful.
- Available in 2 sizes: Baby 3 months - 2 years & Kids 2 years +
- Compact design allows for easy portability and storage
- Category 4 rating protects children’s ears from harmful noises
- Baby size (3+ months) weighs 140 grams
- Kids size (2+ years) weighs 190 grams
- Going to sporting events, car races or air shows
- Band rehearsals
- Renovations, vacuuming
- Calming young children in noisy environments
How will I know if they're fitted correctly? Make sure the child's ear is enclosed inside the space in the ear cup and that the cushions seal fully against the head around the full perimeter if the child's ear. Adjust the headband so that it sits comfortably over the top of the head. Sunglasses, reading glasses and thick hair can reduce the performance and fit of ear muffs.
- SNR 26dB NRR 31dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 25.7dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 35.2dB