EZPZ Mini Bowl
The Mini Bowl is EZPZ's solution for infants and travel! Like all of EZPZ's products, the Mini Bowl is an all-in-one placemat + plate that suctions to the table. The mat is made from 100% food-grade silicone that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Designed for infants/toddlers 4+ months.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7 x 1.25
- Portion sized at 8oz (perfect for purees, baby cereal, oatmeal and pasta)
- Mat fits most highchair trays, including “space saver” models
- Mat is packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
- Compact and lightweight, so it is perfect for dinners out and travel
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- ALL-IN-ONE placemat & bowl (catches all of the kids' messes)
- Placemat suctions to the table (no more tipped bowls & plates)
- Easy cleanup & storage
- Easy entertaining (mats can be stacked & carried)
- Extra fun (dry erase markers can be used on mats)
- IT WORKS!
Why do we LOVE silicone? Our products are made out of FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Does not slide on table surfaces
- Does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Does it really suction to the table? Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get under the mat it's self-sealing and can’t be released by pulling on the plate. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put the Mini Mat in the dishwasher? Yes, the mat is dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better). Silicone doesn’t harbor the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria.
Can I put the mat in the microwave? Yes, the mat is safe to use in the microwave.
How do you store the mat? The mat allows for smarter storage. Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls, plates and mats!
Can you stack the mats? Yes, you can. The silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table.
The Mini Bowl does not fit on the following highchair trays: The Stokke Tripp Trapp tray and the Boon Flair tray. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout and Graco DuoDiner Highchairs hinder the Mini Bowl's suction function.
At EZPZ we say ditch the highchair tray and push your infant/toddler up to the table with the rest of the family!