Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Babiators Sunglasses protect your child's eyes with lenses that offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays. Babiator sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames with impact and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist, or step on them. The best part? If you lose or break your Babiators in the first year, Babiators will replace them for free as long as you have registered them. All you pay is the shipping cost. Talk about cool kid shades!
- Safe: Babiators have UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and undergo rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe for your child – whether they’re on your child’s face or end up in your child’s mouth.
- Durable: Our sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames and impact and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist, or step on them. Trust us, we’ve tried.
- Awesome: Your little one will be the coolest kid around.
- Guaranteed: The best part? If you lose or break your Babiators in the first year, Babiators will replace them for free. All you pay is shipping.
- Babiators are made of a soft material that is comfortable and lightweight. They are designed to fit kids’ faces and don’t pinch the temples or nose.
- Two sizes: 0 to 2 years & 3 to 5 years.
- Fit will vary by child depending on head size. If you’re between sizes, we recommend ordering your child’s sunglasses a size up.
Why should we be concerned about protecting our children’s eyes from UV exposure? Children’s sensitive skin needs sunscreen to limit dangerous UV exposure and their eyes need protection too. Here are the facts:
- When compared to adult’s eyes, children’s eyes have fewer natural protections against UV exposure, making them more likely to be damaged. The more time you spend outdoors, the more susceptible you are to sun damage. Published scientific research concludes that up to 50% of lifetime UV ray exposure may occur by age 18, so it’s imperative that we protect our children’s eyes now!
- Given that children’s eyes do not have as many natural protections from UV, children spend more time in the sun than adults, and time in the sun can lead to permanent eye damage, it just makes sense for kids to wear sunglasses! When it’s bright outside, adults wear sunglasses – our children should do the same!
- When babies grab onto something, where’s the first place it goes? Their mouths! That’s why it’s imperative that anything made for young children be safe – and that’s the idea behind Babiators flexible rubber frame design. Babiators test every shipment to ensure that Babiators sunglasses comply with the most stringent regulations in the world for BPA, phthalates, lead, and other metals. Our top quality 100% UVA and UVB protection lenses are also impact and shatter-resistant. Babiators are incredibly durable – our flexible rubber frames consistently bounce back after being bent, twisted, or sat upon!
So when you buy Babiators, you can rest assured that you are buying the best sunglasses out there for your little one!