EZPZ Happy Bowl
The EZPZ Happy Bowl is an all-in-one placemat + bowl that suctions to the table, which means that it captures the mess and reduces tipped bowls and plates. The Happy Bowl helps toddlers and preschoolers eat soup, pasta, oatmeal and cereal. The mat is made from 100% food-grade silicone that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Designed for infants/toddlers 4+ months.
- Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates
- Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Mat catches the mess
- Helps toddlers and preschoolers eat soup, pasta, oatmeal and cereal
- Mats can be stacked and carried with food
Why do we LOVE silicone? Our products are made out of FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Does not slide on table surfaces
- Does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Does it really suction to the table? Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get under the mat it's self-sealing and can’t be released by pulling on the plate. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put the Happy Mat in the dishwasher? Yes, the mat is dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better). Silicone doesn’t harbour the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria.
Can I put the Happy Mat in the microwave? Yes, the mat is safe to use in the microwave.
How do you store the Happy Mat? The Happy Mat allows for smarter storage. Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls, plates and mats!
Can you stack Happy Mats? Yes, you can. The silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table.