EZPZ Happy Bowl
Introducing the next evolution of the Happy Mat - the Happy Bowl! The EZPZ Happy Bowl is an all-in-one bowl + placemat made from high quality silicone. It suctions directly to the table, making it difficult for tiny hands to tip over. At a height of 1.5 inches, the bowl is perfect for a variety of foods, including pasta, soup, oatmeal and cereal. Plus, the mat has a smaller footprint than the EZPZ Happy Mat, so it fits on most highchair trays and is ezpz to pop in your bag for dinners out and travel.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 8.75" x 1.5"
- Placemat + bowl captures most of your kids' messes
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria)
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (silicone doesn't corrode or deteriorate)
- FDA approved 100% silicone; BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free
Why do we LOVE silicone? Our products are made out of FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Does not slide on table surfaces
- Does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Does it really suction to the table? Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get under the mat the Happy Bowl is self-sealing and can’t be released by pulling on the plate. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put the Happy Bowl in the dishwasher? Yes, the bowl is dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better). Silicone doesn’t harbor the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria.
Can I put the Happy Bowl in the microwave? Yes, the bowl is safe to use in the microwave.
How do you store the Happy Bowl? The Happy Bowl allows for smarter storage. Bowls fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls, plates and mats!