EZPZ Happy Mat
The Original EZPZ Happy Mat! The Happy Mat is different than anything else on the market. It’s a placemat and plate in one, which means that it captures all of your kids’ messes. Plus, due to the unique design and silicone construction, the mat self-seals to the table, so no more tipped bowls or plates!
- ALL-IN-ONE placemat & plate (catches all of the kids' messes)
- Placemat suctions to the table (no more tipped bowls & plates)
- Easy cleanup & storage
- Easy entertaining (mats can be stacked & carried)
- Extra fun (dry erase markers can be used on mats)
- IT WORKS!
Why do we LOVE silicone? Our products are made out of FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Does not slide on table surfaces
- Does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Does it really suction to the table? Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get under the mat the Happy Mat is self-sealing and can’t be released by pulling on the plate. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put the Happy Mat in the dishwasher? Yes, the mat is dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better). Silicone doesn’t harbor the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria.
Can I put the Happy Mat in the microwave? Yes, the mat is safe to use in the microwave.
How do you store the Happy Mat? The Happy Mat allows for smarter storage. Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls, plates and mats!
Can you stack the Happy Mats? Yes, you can. The silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table.
How big is the Happy Mat? Our all-in-one plate & placemat is 15" wide & 10" tall, providing plenty of coverage for spills & splatters.
Does the Happy Mat fit on a highchair tray? At 15" wide and 10" tall the Happy Mat does not fit on most highchair trays. That said; we recommend removing the tray and pushing your highchair up to the table so the whole family can enjoy the meal together.