EZPZ Tiny Bowl
The EZPZ Tiny Bowl is designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays. The bowl is perfect for first foods, such as purees, yogurt and baby cereal, and also supports the baby-led weaning method of feeding.
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.5 x 1.1
- Portion Size: 5oz
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates
- Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Mat fits ALL highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair
- Perfect for all first food approaches, including baby-led weaning
- Compact and lightweight for dinners out and travel
- Packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag
Why do we LOVE silicone? Our products are made out of FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Does not slide on table surfaces
- Does not support the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Does it really suction to the table? Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get under the mat it's self-sealing and can’t be released by pulling on the plate. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put it in the dishwasher? Yes, the mat is dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better). Silicone doesn’t harbour the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria.
Can I put it in the microwave? Yes, the mat is safe to use in the microwave.
How do you store it? The mat allows for smarter storage. Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls, plates and mats!
Can you stack them? Yes, you can. The silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table.