EZPZ Tiny First Foods Set
Most parents introduce first foods to their baby at 4 to 6 months of age. This experience can be fun, but it also can be messy, stressful and overwhelming. The EZPZ Tiny First Foods Set provides all of the developmental tools you need to set baby up for mealtime milestones – plus calm and confident parents!
- Set includes  Tiny Cup,  Tiny Spoons and  Tiny Bowl
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- Provides the developmental tools you need for baby's first foods / drinks
- Helps baby succeed with eating and drinking independence
Why do we LOVE silicone? Our products are made out of FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Does not slide on table surfaces
- Does not support the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Does the Tiny Bowl really suction to the table? Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get under the mat it's self-sealing and can’t be released by pulling on the plate. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put these in the dishwasher? Yes, the Tiny Bowl, Cup and Spoons are dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better). Silicone doesn’t harbour the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria.
Can I put them in the microwave? Yes, they are safe to use in the microwave.
How do you store it the Tiny Bowl? The mat allows for smarter storage. Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls, plates and mats!
Can you stack the Tiny Bowl? Yes, you can. The silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table.