HUMAN + MOTHER Baby Wraps
Eco-friendly baby wraps with no added stretch! HUMAN + MOTHER Baby Wraps are made entirely in Canada out of luxuriously soft Lenzing Modal. A portion of proceeds are donated to help reduce the maternal and infant mortality rate in some of our world's poorest countries.
- $3 from every wrap sold helps reduce the maternal and infant mortality rate around the world (details below)
- Finished with matching thread and lots of love
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Lenzing Modal® / luxuriously soft on the skin and exceptionally ecological
- Tapered ends to ensure less bulk
- One size fits most
T.I.C.K.S. For Safety: Baby wearing is a very special and unique experience that allows you the privilege of bonding with your little one while simultaneously, freeing up your hands. We want baby to be safe and secure while you use our product so please go over this easy acronym to ensure proper use.
- TIGHT: baby should be tight against your body. Lean forward to see if baby pulls away from you and if so, remove baby and tighten wrap.
- IN VIEW AT ALL TIMES: you should be able to see baby's face by glancing down. Please ensure baby's airway is never obstructed by the fabric.
- CLOSE ENOUGH TO KISS: baby's head should be as close to your chin as is comfortable. You should always be able to easily kiss baby on the forehead.
- KEEP CHIN OFF CHEST: baby's chin should never be on their chest. Please ensure there is at least two finger widths under baby's chin.
- SUPPORTED BACK: baby's spine should be straight up and down with their body pressed comfortably into yours. Never allow baby to fall down your body as this puts pressure on your back as well as theirs.
- LEGS: baby's legs should be in an 'M' shape with their knees above their bum.
Please never wear baby in dangerous circumstances; never near hot stoves, riding a bike, in water, using any chemicals (including cleaning products), etc.
How To Use: