Jack N' Jill Biodegradable Toothbrushes
Biodegradable toothbrushes from Jack N' Jill!
- Rounded Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning
- Ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non GMO!)
- Break off toothbrush head
- Discard thoughtfully, check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable)
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes 90 days to break down in a commercial compost. You have made the right choice - anyway you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.
Note: Toothbrushes should be replaced every 8 weeks or earlier.