Jack N' Jill Silicone Baby Toothbrush
Silicone Baby Toothbrush from Jack N' Jill!
- Soft silicone bristles
- Gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums
- 100% medical/food grade silicone
- BPA & PVC free
- Safety shield included
- Ideal for babies/children before side/rear teeth have come through
- Ideal for ages 1-3 years
- Replace every 8 weeks or earlier
- Replace after illness
- Replace if silicone is torn
- Only to be used under adult supervision
- Do Not Chew, not a teether!
Jack N’ Jill Silicone Baby Toothbrushes are unique because they are one solid piece of medical grade silicone–right down to the bristles. The brush is designed to be used as a ‘toothbrush’ not a ‘teether’ and chewing should be avoided. However, we understand this is often difficult to avoid with young babies/children and recommend supervision at all times. If the toothbrush is chewed the bristles may come off, but not to worry. Jack N’ Jill Silicone Baby Toothbrushes are made of inert medical grade silicone which is non-toxic and if swallowed, can pass through the digestive system without any problems.
Always check your baby/child’s toothbrush and remove any loose bristles before each use. This is easy to do when rinsing/cleaning in preparation for use. To make sure that minimum pressure is used, it's best for the parent/guardian to brush the child's teeth with this toothbrush.