Malarkey Kids Munch Mitt Baby Teething Mitten
Oh my, do you have a drooling, cranky, chewy monster on your hands? The Munch Mitt by Malarkey Kids is a genius invention by a Mom from Burlington, Ontario. It is a little silicone mitt that fits perfectly onto your baby's hand! It is made with food grade silicone and is BPA and Phthalate free. The Munch Mitt is always there when your baby needs to chew. It is undroppable and unstoppable! Available in a variety of colours, fits most babies 3-8 months old.
The Munch Mitt is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing.
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain
- Hands-free for parents
- Interchangeable between hands, flip mitt and make sure longer silicone area is always where baby's thumb is for easier access
- Protects baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colours
- Comes with a handy travel/wash bag
- Machine washable & dryable
- Suggested age: 3-8 months
- Can be used up to 12 months of age
Recommended Use: Try using the mitt on a single hand for up to an hour at a time, then remove or switch hands. This allows for baby to still access their fingers for exploration etc. If baby falls asleep with mitt on, we suggest removal of the mitt.
Washing Instructions: Put mitt inside wash/travel bag (included with mitt) or garment bag. Machine wash on cold or warm on gentle or delicate cycle. We recommend you do not machine dry as it may cause damage to the mitt in the long term. If mitt becomes damaged please discontinue use and discard. For a quick clean, the silicone part may be hand washed with soap and water.
This is a final sale item. No exchanges or returns.