The Gro Company Grosnug
Can't decide whether to swaddle your little one or go straight to Grobag? With the Grosnug you can have the best of both worlds! Reassuringly snug on top and a hip healthy leg space on the bottom, your little one will stay safe and secure all night just like when they were in Mummy’s tummy. Snaps on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag. The Grosnug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Allows natural leg position; officially recognised as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Supersoft cotton with elastine for stretch
- Doubled lined chest for secure swaddle comfort
- Chin & zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Extra long baby safe YKK zips
- Opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
Choosing A Weight:
- Light is for warm rooms between 21 and 25°C
- Cosy is for cool rooms between 16 and 20°C
What To Wear: What your baby wears will depend on the weight of Grosnug and the temperature of the baby's bedroom. (In the same way as you would adjust nightclothes and number of blankets). As a guide, please refer to the table below. Please remember, though, that babies are all different and, just as with blankets and sheets, you will soon discover what your baby is most comfortable wearing & placing your fingers on your baby's chest is the best indicator of whether they are too hot/too cold/just right as babies' hands often feel cool.
How To Wash: All Grosnugs can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-snugs to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-snug at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-snug on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-snug with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.