The Other Colors
Seafoam, scarlet, violet, and more! There's a world full of other colors to explore! Learn all the colors beyond the rainbow with this lively, interactive large Lift-a-Flap. Expand teaching colors for toddlers and introduce exciting new shades! This big book of colors starts with learning traditional primary and secondary colors, then expands a step further with fun shades and blending! A great first book of colors! Boys and girls will find playful illustrations and fun surprises under every sturdy flap to keep them engaged while also strengthening fine motor skill development. An entertaining and educational introduction to the beautiful and bold world of colors filled with fun facts, new words, and adorable animal friends.
- Fun and educational, this book is an excellent early learning color book. A unique way to teach preschoolers & kids about primary, secondary, and the blending of colors together.
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little toddlers learning about colors
- Tons of Lift-a-Flap surprises to explore! All 37 interactive flap components include fun facts and new vocabulary words for an enhanced learning experience
- Introduces little ones to various shades of secondary colors using familiar objects and scenes. Lively illustrations keep preschoolers and toddlers engaged and entertained while learning colors and expanding vocabulary
- Lifting flaps open & shut provides a tactile experience to strengthen hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for little children