What is a Sloth
Learn about the adorably cute and sleepy tree dwelling mammal–the sloth! Babies and toddlers will love exploring every vibrant page filled with playful tropical rainforest animal friends and fun sloth facts found under sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps perfect for little hands. A sweet and silly addition to your littles library collection!
- Surprise and delight with bright artwork and fun sloth facts found under every flap
- Sturdy board book pages with thick flaps perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along
- Lifting flaps strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Bright and cheerful addition to your littles library collection! Perfect for your little sloth fan!
- Collect all the books in the series: What Is a Llama, What Is a Narwhal, and What Is a Flamingo