ThinkSport Kids Clear Zinc Sunscreen Spray SPF50
Dermatologist Tested | Reef Friendly | Non-Aerosol
- safe for sensitive skin
- non-sticky formula
- no-fuss application, sheer
- broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Whether at the beach or pool, this air-powered spray protects active kids at play for quick, no-fuss application. Our dermatologist tested, non-aerosol kids' sunscreen spray is formulated with reef safe, non-nano Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to shield kid’s sensitive skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays.
Think SPF 50 Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide formula spray rubs in with little to no whitening. Enriched with soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E and Banana Fruit Extract to calm sun-exposed skin so kids stay protected for all day fun in the sun .
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane, gluten or dairy. No animal by-products or testing.
- Does not contain any chemicals known to be harmful to coral reefs.
- shake well & apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Spray 6-8 inches away from body. Do not spray product directly on face. Spray onto hands and rub onto face. Do not inhale spray.
- Spray the first layer and rub into skin.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.