Stonz Winter Boot Trek Toddler - Haze Pink
Keep up with your little one's outdoor adventures, even in the middle of Winter! Our signature Trek Snow Boots are now new & improved - with a strong Velcro closure and updated sizing, these boots will make playing in the snow a breeze: Perfect for temps as low as -58ºF/ -50ºC!
As always, these warm boots, feature grippy soles made for slippery terrains, a wide opening for easy-on and unbeatable lightweight design. Trek insulated kids winter boots keep your child playing for hours on end.
- Made for the harsh Canadian winters: To keep their toes warm even when it’s as cold as -58ºF/ -50ºC. No weather will be too cold for outside play!
- Wind-proof & water resistant: With a 600D Nylon upper and removable Radiantex lining, your little one will enjoy hours of snow play while their toes are nice and toasty.
- Lighter than a smartphone: Who said snow protection meant heavy boots and dragging feet around? Keep your little one light, happy and free to move with our signature material. We pinky swear these are lighter than a TV remote.
- Safer for playing: Outside play time? No worries. Featuring 2x the industry standard for skid resistance and 19x the standard for sole abrasion, rest assured your little adventurer will be less likely to slip while hiking or walking in town.
- Custom fit: Three easy-to-adjust closure to keep their feet and ankles secured, while water & snow stays out!
- Easy on & off: Ideal when little fingers are learning to dress on their own, the extra wide opening makes them a breeze to slip on. Soon enough they won’t need your extra help!
- Vegan friendly: Like with all our products, no animal by-products were used to make these.
All products are vegan-friendly and free of flame retardants, formaldehyde, lead and phthalates.