Melissa & Doug Self-Correcting Alphabet Letter Puzzles
Kids can match these wooden puzzle pairs to make mastering letters as easy as A-B-C! A different object illustrates each letter of the alphabet shown in both upper and lower case, and the puzzles are self-correcting because each puzzle piece has only one match that fits. It's a great way for children to play independently and learn at the same time. The puzzle includes 52 high-quality wooden pieces, and comes in a sturdy wooden box with a slide-in lid for easy storage and accessibility. The colorful puzzle pieces feature a familiar item to represent each letter ranging from an apple to a zebra. The Self-Correcting Alphabet Puzzles help kids practice letter recognition, matching and memory skills, eye-hand coordination, and fine motors skills. Finding the correct matching piece and solving a letter puzzle can also help kids feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. It makes a great gift for preschoolers and young learners ages 4 and older, for hands-on, screen-free play.
- Beautifully detailed pictures on puzzle pieces encourage interest in all things A-B-C and beyond
- 52 wooden pieces; match pieces to create the 26 letters of the alphabet
- Wooden storage box with slide-in lid
- Practice letter recognition and matching skills
- Makes a great gift for 4- to 6-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play