Substance Baby Body Foam
Made in Canada by Matter Company, Substance Baby Body Foam is a gentle sulphate-free cleansing formula fortified with skin-nourishing herbs to leave baby’s skin pampered, soft, and ever so touchable. Calming lavender & ylang ylang essential oils can lull even the most restless of young souls to sleep. Just add to bath to make tubs of suds! A mild yet effective alternative to soap, Substance's gentle sulphate-free Baby Body Foam does not wash away the skin’s natural oils.
- SLS free
- No artificial colours, fragrances, detergents, synthetic or harsh ingredients
- Gentle for use on newborn skin
- Will not irritate dry, itchy skin
- Essential oils of lavender & ylang ylang help calm and soothe baby
- Can be used as a gentle shampoo and safe bubble bath
- No numbing agents – this wash is not tear free
- Made in Canada
Alkyl Glucoside: gentle soap base; biodegradable; maintains natural oils of the skin; non-irritating.
Nettle Leaf Extract: strengthening; skin tonic; astringent, high in vitamins and minerals.
Slippery Elm Extracts: soothing to sensitive skin; high demulcent properties; anti-inflammatory; astringent; emollient.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: calming; balances oils of the skin; helpful for dry skin.
What is SLS? Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is a common ingredient in bubble baths and over the counter washes. It can irritate babyâs sensitive skin, and can lead to the development of bacterial growth.
This is a final sale item. No exchanges or returns.